4.27.2012

Singapore Photo Diary

Started my summer escapade with a trip to Singapore. I've been longing to visit this place since last year, been hearing a lot of good things happening there. Seven days was just enough for me to soak and truly feel the culture and vibe of this city. I was so impress on how they do things there, people are very disciplined in all aspect a far cry from what people normally do here in the Philippines. What I also love about Singapore is the shopping district I've been to almost all of the major malls but Orchard Road in particular is screaming my name whenever I pass by, but i have to close my eyes sometimes to avoid bankruptcy hahaha. The Esplanade, Merlion and Marina Bay Sands at Marina Bay is breath taking most especially at night. It's a great place to be whether for an intimate dinner, watching the light shows or doing fitness run. Chinatown was awesome as well there you can find the most authentic Singaporean dishes and great finds like bottled snake heads! Planning to go back soon next time doing the sub-urbs and smaller streets or maybe a sleep over with some friends would be fun. Here are plenty of photos I took. 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment